27 Nov FDA Warns 15 Companies for Selling CBD Illegally
The US Food and Drug Administration sent warning letters to 15 companies for selling CBD illegally. They issued the warning letters on November 25th. The claim is these companies are selling CBD in ways that violate the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. Basically claiming that these companies are making medical claims to sell their products online.
They also issued a revised Consumer Update detailing safety concerns about CBD products more broadly. They have officially indicated that they cannot conclude that CBD is generally recognized as safe to use in food.
The FDA has only approved one CBD product safe to be sold as a pharmaceutical drug. This product is called Epidiolex and it is for the treatment of two rare, severe forms of epilepsy.
The companies receiving warning letters are:
- Koi CBD LLC, of Norwalk, California
- Pink Collections Inc., of Beverly Hills, California
- Noli Oil, of Southlake, Texas
- Natural Native LLC, of Norman, Oklahoma
- Whole Leaf Organics LLC, of Sherman Oaks, California
- Infinite Product Company LLLP, doing business as Infinite CBD, of Lakewood, Colorado
- Apex Hemp Oil LLC, of Redmond, Oregon
- Bella Rose Labs, of Brooklyn, New York
- Sunflora Inc., of Tampa, Florida/Your CBD Store, of Bradenton, Florida
- Healthy Hemp Strategies LLC, doing business as Curapure, of Concord, California
- Private I Salon LLC, of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Organix Industries Inc., doing business as Plant Organix, of San Bernardino, California
- Red Pill Medical Inc., of Phoenix, Arizona
- Sabai Ventures Ltd., of Los Angeles, California
- Daddy Burt LLC, doing business as Daddy Burt Hemp Co., of Lexington, Kentucky
!!!Chillum CBD DISPENSARY Won Best Local CBD Shop in Tampa Bay!!!
Looking for Quality CBD Products?
Look No Further!
- Glass 25 products
- Hemp 58 products
- Infusions 2 products
- Vaporizers 12 products