02 May How to Clean a Glass Pipe
Have a dirty pipe and don’t know how to clean it? Here is how to clean your dirty glass pipe.
Here is the thing about using glass pipes. Sooner or later you are going to have to clean them. We get a great deal of customers asking us for recommendations on how to clean their favorite glass pieces. We also get a lot of customers telling us crazy methods they have for cleaning their pieces. Life does not have to be that complicated. Cleaning your piece is a simple process that we are excited to guide you through.
How to Clean Your Glass Pipe:
- Gather your supplies
- Your dirty pipe….
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Epsom Salt (regular table salt would do but the courser the grain is the better it works
- Ziploc Bag
- Place the dirty pipe in the Ziploc bag
- Pour in a little bit of Isopropyl Alcohol into the Ziploc bag
- Make sure there is enough to cover the pipe
- Scoop in a couple of scoops of the Epsom Salt
- Close the bag
- Shake the contents of the bag.
- Take the pipe out
- Rinse with warm water